I was at Onstage in Red Deer yesterday and all I can I say is Wow!!!
Lots of changes coming with the new catalog!!! I’ll be able to share on Monday at 1:00 and I’ll post lots of pictures on my karinaskreations facebook page.
If you have never been to an Onstage event, I highly recommend it. It’s a fun day filled with demonstrations, stamping and the best part, hanging out with friends.
I participated in a really fun technique swap and I’m sharing a card made by Linda Baker.
The technique is called black ice and I these are the basic instructions:
1. Direct to Paper Technique: Lightly drag Black Archival or Stazon ink across foil to create black linear streaks. Try not to touch the foil with your fingers.
2. Stamp images with Black Archival or StazOn ink.
3. Set the image with your heat tool, using the lowest setting.
4. Lightly drag Versamark ink to create linear streaks. Use a light touch.
5. Cover with clear embossing powder and heat with a heat tool.
It’s so pretty.
Here’s the supply list: