Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the March Paper Pumpkin Kit and get the Free gift that comes with it.
Sign up for three months and receive a sale-a-bration item too. This was last month’s kit!
- Every kit comes with an exclusive stamp set to use over and over!
- We also send at least one Classic Stampin’ Spot with every kit. The colors don’t repeat in a 12-month period, so it’s easy to build a collection of colorful ink.
- Every new subscriber receives a clear block (size D) with their first kit to help them get started and to use throughout their subscription.
- It’s an incredible value! In addition to a stamp set an ink spot(s), the kits are packed with supplies many to make awesome projects like cards, home décor, gift packaging, and more. For example, our card kits (6+ per year) always include 8 cards—at least!
- It’s flexible! You can suspend (for a month) or cancel at anytime.
- Since all the prep work is done, the projects take a shorter time to complete, making it the perfect on-the-go craft. Headed out of town? Grab a kit to create during some downtime. It’s all contained in one little box, so it’s easy to take anywhere!
- It’s a surprise in your mailbox every month. Because who doesn’t love happy mail?
- Every month, we share a video to quickly demonstrate how to assemble each kit so that you can pass it along to your subscribers. Just go to PumpkinHowTo.com to link over to our YouTube channel.
- You can create the project as we intended, or if you’re feeling the urge to get a little creative, head on over to our Pinterest page. We link to our subscribers’ brilliant projects every month.
- Every subscriber has exclusive access to our selection of past kits. So, when a kit runs out, you can buy more—either as a full kit or a refill (without stamp set and ink). It’s also a great way for you to show your customers the types of kits they can get with a subscription. Click here ( US | CA ) to see our current selection of past kits, available while supplies last.
- Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards on prepaid subscriptions, and you’ll earn commissions on the full price even though the shipping costs are calculated into the price.
- You’ll love the kits! That’s our promise to you! If you’re not satisfied, give us a call and we’ll take care of you. (Demonstrator Support rocks!);
To get a three month subscription, you need to do a customer order through my online store or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you. The code for three months is #137859.
Thanks for stopping by,