Hi Stamping Friends,
Isn’t this a cute snowman card? One of my friends got it for a swap and I just had to make it!!!!
Here are the directions:
1. Fold Whisper White 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ car stock in half to make a card base.
2. Place Pool Party 4″ x 5-1/4″ card stock in the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot Die cut machine.
3. Sponge Versa Mark ink over the raised snowflakes areas. Sprinkle Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder over the snowflakes and set with a Heat Tool.
4. Attach the Pool Party card stock to the card base.
5. Punch three circles out of Whisper White card stock using the 1-1/4″, 1-3/8″ and 1-3/4″ circle punches. Build your snowman. Draw a smile using a Basic Black Stampin’ Write marker. Cut a nose out if Tangerine Tango card stock.
6. Tie some Cherry Cobbler Tulle Ribbon and attach to snowman with a Glue Dot.
7. Stamp Warm Winter Wishes from the Winter Memories stamp set #127937 in Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White card stock. Cut two triangles of the ends of the greeting. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals.