This set is called Aviary. I love the cute birds with the coordinating cages. The wood mount set is $30.95 and the clear mount set is $21.95.
The color combination came from the Stampin’Up Color Coach. The color recommendation was Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum & Always Artichoke.
Here’s the directions for the card:
1. Start with a Cajun Craze 5-1/2″ x 8 1/2″ card base. Fold in half with a bone folder.
2. Stamp the woodgrain background stamp on the Cajun Craze card stock with Cajun Craze ink.
3. Stamp the bird cage and stand image in Basic Black ink on Whisper White 1-1/2″ x 3-1/4″card stock. Stamp the bird inside the cage with Cajun Craze ink. Stamp the bird a second time on a piece of Whisper White card stock in Perfect Plum ink and cut out the owl’s tummy. Attach to the owl in the bird cage.
4. Color in the flower part of the cage with a Perfect Plum Stampin’ Write marker.
5. Place a Stampin’Up Rhinestone on the cage.
6. Punch three Perfect Plum flowers with the Itty Bitty Shapes punch. Attach to Whisper White card stock. Add a Rhinestone to the center of each flower.
7. Use the Scallop Trim Border punch on one edge of the Always Artichoke(2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″) card stock and the Perfect Plum (2-3/4″ x 3- 1/2″)card stock.
Attach the Bird image to the Always Artichoke card stock and then to the Perfect Plum card stock and set aside.
8. Stamp “For You From Me” on Always Artichoke card stock. The stamp set is called A Word For You. Punch the greeting out with the 1-1/2 Circle punch.
9. Attach the greeting to the card and layer the owl image beside it.
10. Tie some Basic Black 1/4″ Grosgrain ribbon around the card.