Only 2 days left to get the amazing starter kit. You get a free punch or die bundle of you choice when you sign up for a starter kit. The cost is $135 and you get $165 in product + a free bundle of your choice + free shipping + a free paper pumpkin.
Get your Starter kit HERE!
You could choose the Whale Done product bundle as your bundle and make this cute card. make sure to order the new water painters at the same time.
Here’s the instructions:
1. Cut 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Crumb Cake card stock. Score at 4-1/4” or fold in half to make a card base.
2. Die cut 4” x 5-1/4” Calypso Coral card stock with the 2nd largest Stitched Nested Label die. Place in the 3d embossing folder and emboss with a die cutting machine.
3. Cut 3-3/4” x 5” Shimmer White card stock. Using a water painter, water color wash crumb cake and pool party ink on the shimmery white card stock. Tip: Squeeze the ink pads which leaves a pool of ink on the top of the ink pad lid. Wet your water brush, dip ink the ink until it’s soupy and brush across the card stock. Set aside until dry or set with a heat tool.
4. Stamp the sea weed with Pretty Peacock and Granny Apple green ink. Stamp the coral with Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the fish with Pool Party ink. Attach to the card base.
5. Wrap linen thread around the Calypso Coral card stock. Attach to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp the whale with Pretty Peacock ink and punch out with the punch. Attach to the card with a dimensional.
7. Punch out water shape from Pretty Peacock card stock and the punch. Add to the card.
8. Stamp the sentiment on Crumb cake card stock and cut out with Paper Snips. Attach to the card using Dimensionals.
If you aren’t getting the starter kit, sign up for my stamp set of the month Whale Done class on get three card kits in the mail plus the Whale Done stamp set for only $30.95. ( Canadians only.)
Leave me a message and I’ll get back to you.
Have an amazing day,