Have you purchased the Coming Home stamp set yet? If you place a minimum $35 order through my store by Oct 27th, I’ll send you a 3 card kit in the mail. (This is one of the three cards.) Please use #RARQJRD7 as the hostess code. If you’re spending more than $200, don’t use the code as you get to be the hostess.
You will need the stamp set to complete the cards.
This fun card was created by using an easy masking technique.
Here’s the instructions:
1. Cut a piece of 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Whisper White card stock and score at 4-1/4″ to create a card base.
2. Cut 4″ x 5-1/4″ Pool Party card stock. Place in the Winter Snow embossing folder and emboss using the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine. Attach to the card base.
3. Die cut 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ Whisper White card stock with a Stitched So Sweetly die.
4. Punch out the sticky part of a Post it note with a 1-1/2″ circle punch. Place on the Whisper White card stock and lightly sponge Pool Party ink over the card stock in a circular motion. Remove the post it note.
5. Die cut a house and a tree from the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper and attach to the Whisper White layer.
6. Tie 8″ of All The Trimmings Ribbon around the card stock and tie in a knot or bow.
7. Attach to the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To place an online order please click on a product picture below. Product List
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day,