Create beautiful cards using the Positive Thoughts stamp set and coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
These dies are available Feb 4- March 31 or while supplies last and are part of a special coordinating products release.
You can see the other coordinating products on a previous blog post here!
To make this card:
- Begin with a piece of 4-1/4″ x 11″ Pretty Peacock card stock scored at 1-1/4″ and 5-1/2″. Fold up the card stock at 5-1/2″ and over at 1-1/4″. This will make your pocket.
- Stamp the leaves with Pretty Peacock ink on the bottom part of the Pretty Peacock card stock as shown in the picture.
- Stamp the sentiment on 1″ x 4″ Highland Heather card stock with Pretty Peacock ink and attach to the card.
- Tie 13″ of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around the card creating a pocket.
- Cut a stitched rectangle shape using the die from Nature’s Thoughts from 3″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp the leaves with Soft Sea foam ink.
- Attach to 4″ x 5-1/4″ Soft Sea foam card stock and tuck into the card.
- Stamp a butterfly with Pretty Peacock ink and cut out with the coordinating die. Attach to the card.
- Cut out a second butterfly from Soft Sea foam card stock and attach.
- Add pearl basic jewels to the butterflies,