I have a fun technique to share with you today. It’s called the floating frame techinque.
I used the Pop of Petals stamp set with the coordinating punch for my card. They can be purchased for as a bundle saving you 10% until June 3. All the other supplies will be retiring June 3.
1. Stamp the flower image on Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
2. Punch out the flowers and lay them over a piece of 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White card stock.
3. Lay a piece of Press n Seal over the flower pieces. Gently press into the card stock. Turn the card stock over and trim with scissors.
4. Cut a rectangle using the Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies creating a frame.
4. Place dimensionals over each flower. Attach to a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base that was scored at 4-1/4″.
5. Gently peal off the press n seal.
6. Stamp a sentiment with Costal Cabana ink. I used the Birthday Cheer stamp set.
7. Cut a frame with two rectangle stitched dies and Costal Cabana card stock.
I made a facebook live video for you.
Here’s my supply list.
I would love to help you with your order. Please click on a product picture to go to my online stamping store.
The May hostess code is DAFXSGAZ.
Thanks for stopping by.