Hi Stamping Friends,
I’m so excited!!! The new Stampin’Up Envelope Punch board is available now!!
It’s $24.95 and has so many fun features!!!
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s super easy to use; It’s small and light enough that they could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend’s for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
Here’s the video by Stampin’Up showing you how to use it!
I made these cute envelopes in 5 minutes. It was so quick and easy!!!