Isn’t this little seal cute? I shared this card on my facebook live on Tuesday but thought I would share the cutting instructions in this post.
- Start with 4-1/4″ x 11″ Whisper White card stock and score at 6-1/2″on the long side.
- Turn your card stock a quarter of turn and Line up at 1″ making sure the 6-1/2″ section is at the top of the trimmer. Cut from 1″ to the score line.
- Line up the other side at 1″ and cut from 1″ to the score line.
- Turn your card stock and line up at 1″. Score the two outside edges.
- Line up at 2″ and score the two outside edges.
- Line up at 5-1/2″ and this time you are scoring in between the two cut lines.
If you place a $60 order before Tuesday Nov 24th, I will send you this card kit + 2 others in the mail. You can watch the video and stamp along with me.
You can place an online order by clicking on the link below. Product List
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day,