If you are looking for a versatile stamp set, consider getting the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set.
I love the 4 images and 4 sentiments that come in this set. The set is perfect for beginner, casual and advanced stampers.
I’m sharing an emboss resist technique with you today.
- To make my card, start with a piece of 3-3/4″ x 5″ Whisper White card stock. Stamp the sunflower images with Versa Mark ink and emboss with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- Sponge the sunflower centre with Soft Suede ink and the Sunflower with Daffodil Delight ink. Sponge around the flowers with Pool Party ink.
- Emboss 4″ x 5-1/4″ Soft Suede card stock with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White card stock and cut out with a Rectangle Stitched die from the Ornate Layers Dies. To make the shape shorter, place the die over the sentiment and run through the die cutting machine again.
- Add Daffodil Delight Ribbon and Metallic Pearls to the card.