Today, I’m thrilled to share with you a fantastic project that will take your card-making skills to the next level. In this blog post, you will learn how to make a stunning Fancy Fold Card using the beautiful Garden Meadow stamp set. And the best part? I have a free video tutorial to guide you through each step of the process. Let’s dive in!
- Materials Needed:
To stamp along with me gather the following materials:
- Garden Meadow stamp set and dies
- Decorative paper or patterned cardstock
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Paper Trimmer
- Adhesive (double-sided tape or glue)
- Bone folder
- Optional: Stampin’ Blends for coloring the stamped images
- Step-by-Step Instructions:
Now, let’s get crafty! Follow these simple steps to create your own fancy fold card:
Step 1: Prepare the Card Base. Cut your card stock at 4-1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5-1/2″.
Step 2: Decorate the Front Panel
- Attach 4″ x 5-1/4″ Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.
- Die cut the front panel with the Garden Meadows Dies.
Step 3: Stamp and Color
- Select your favorite stamps from the Garden Meadow set and stamp them onto white cardstock.
- Carefully color the stamped images using Stampin’ Write markers adding depth and vibrancy.
Step 4: Cut and Assemble the Fancy Fold
- Cut Basic White card stock 4″ x 10-1/2″ scored at 2-5/8″ and 5-1/4″. Attach to the inside of the card.
- Cut Colored card stock 2-3/8″ x 3-3/4″ (2) and attach to the Basic White layer.
Step 5: Finish the card
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the card stock die cut shape and attach to the basic white card stock.
- Attach the sentiment and stamped birds to the card.
Step 6: Finishing Touches
- Embellish your card with ribbon and Adhesive Backed Birds and Dragonflies.
- Feel free to let your creativity shine!
- Free Video Tutorial:
If you prefer visual guidance, I’ve got you covered! Watch my step-by-step video tutorial below to see the entire process in action.
These products are available through my online store, shop here . Orders of $65 or more using this hostess code #ZAZYSAGC will receive a 40 project tutorial. If ordering more than $200, don’t use the hostess code as you get the stampin’ rewards.