Imagine the joy of creating your own unique cards, perfectly tailored for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or simply to brighten someone’s day! With Easy Stampin 1-2-3, you’ll learn the art of using a card sketch to effortlessly design stunning cards. By adding stamps, paper, and inks, you’ll be able to create beautiful cards in no time. Let’s dive into this exciting card-making adventure together!
Join the Newsletter for Exclusive Card Sketches:
To ensure you’re always ahead of the game, I’ll be sharing the weekly card sketch with you beforehand. You can catch the sketch on my live video every Tuesday at 1:00 PM MST or receive it directly via email. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be the first to receive the sketch by joining my newsletter list. By doing so, you’ll have plenty of time to gather your supplies and get ready for our stamping session. Join my newsletter HERE!
Stampin’ Wednesdays: Learn How to Bring Your Sketch to Life:
Once you’ve got the sketch, it’s time to bring your card to life! Every Wednesday at 7:30 PM MST, join me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNEVF5dRsuK4N9wRRU_Ovbg or facebook https://www.facebook.com/Karinastamps, where I’ll walk you through the process of creating the card step by step. Together, we’ll explore various techniques, experiment with different stamp designs, and unleash our creativity. Get ready to be inspired!
Gathering Your Supplies: Let’s Get Crafty:
Before we dive into the card-making process, let’s make sure you have everything you need. Here’s a list of basic supplies to get you started:
- Stamps: Choose from a wide range of stamp designs that suit your style and occasion. From floral patterns to adorable animals, there’s something for everyone!
- Paper: Opt for high-quality cardstock in various colors and textures. This will provide a sturdy base for your card and add a touch of elegance.
- Inks: Explore a rainbow of vibrant ink colors to bring your card to life. Experiment with different shades to create depth and dimension.
- Adhesive: Ensure your card stays intact with a reliable adhesive. Whether you prefer tape runners or glue, find one that suits your preferences.
Let Your Creativity Flow: Making Your Card:
Now that you have your supplies ready, it’s time to get crafty! Follow these simple steps to create a stunning card using the provided sketch:
- Prepare your card base: Cut and fold your cardstock to create a blank card in your desired size.
- Apply the sketch: Use the sketch as a guide to arrange your stamps, paper, and inks on the card base. Feel free to modify the design to suit your preferences.
- Stamp and decorate: Start stamping! Use different stamps and ink colors to add patterns, sentiments, and focal points to your card. Don’t be afraid to experiment and let your creativity shine.
- Embellish and personalize: Add extra touches to make your card truly unique. Consider using embellishments like ribbons, sequins, or even hand-drawn doodles. Personalize it with a heartfelt message or the recipient’s name.
- Admire your masterpiece: Once you’re satisfied with your creation, take a moment to admire your beautiful handcrafted card. You’ve just created a one-of-a-kind piece of art that will surely bring joy to its recipient.
With Easy Stampin 1-2-3, making beautiful cards has never been easier. Join my newsletter to receive exclusive card sketches and join me every Wednesday for Stampin’ Wednesdays, where we’ll bring those sketches to life together. Let’s unleash our creativity and spread joy through the art of card-making. Get ready to create stunning cards that will leave a lasting impression.
To recreate my Pick of the Patch card, click below to order your supplies.Product List
Are you ready to unleash your creativity and make stunning handmade cards that will bring joy to your loved ones? You can order supplies through my Stamping Store at https://karinachin.stampinup.net/. Watch the youtube video to put your card together.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the video. Stay update by subscribing and hitting the notification bell for my channel.